PPE , Safety Masks
How to make a mask:
1) Use 100% cotton material. Cut into a 24 cm by 39 cm piece.
2) Fold the material in half, lengthwise, like a book. (So the two 24cm sides are touching.) Be sure that the “right side” of the material (the side you want to show) is on the inside of the fold.
3) Sew all of the edges, leaving an opening approximately two inches wide. Then, trim the outside corners.
4) Flip the material inside out, so the “right side” is now on the outside. Then, sew the small opening so that it is now closed.
5) Fold two horizontal pleats and pin them down and sew along the edges (see photo for example). At this point, the mask should measure approximately 10 inches from top to bottom.
6) Cut two pieces of elastic; 18 inches in length, each. Attach each end of the elastic to the top and bottom corners of the mask. Attach by sewing. (See photo for example.)